Your Safety is our Highest Priority
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to impact our communities and becomes a concern, we are fully committed to provide a safe and clean dealership for all your automotive needs.
Our promise to you is that we are making the safety of our customers and employees our priority.
Until further notice, we are implementing the following changes:
- While we still are taking appointments, we do accept walk-ins now as well.
- Sanitizing all surfaces and vehicles, before and after use.
- Following social distancing guidelines.
- Plastic divider shields on all sales desks.
- All customer-facing employees will be wearing masks and sterile gloves when dealing with customers.
- Sterile gloves will be provided for all customers.
- Keeping a watchful eye for possible infections, implementing taking mandatory sick time when necessary and urging home quarantine for any employees who may feel ill.
- We have removed our popcorn machine.
We are also providing complimentary in-home services, including pickup, delivery, and test drives.
Please either call us at 952-373-4666, or fill out the form below to schedule an appointment, or to ask any questions.